I has watched it twice. First time I had watched it on Sunday with friends. We decided to watched it together, since we didn’t had anyone else it with. I was planning on watching it by myself before. We watched it in the afternoon on a weekend. So the cinema was packed. The movie was so good (personal opinion) and I had shed tears (cried), but I wasn’t they only one. My friend also shed tears as well, because I saw on the side wiping her eyes. It was very nostalgic, she said and it met her expectation. Music was great, which I believed that it made the movie more extra and for what made it Beauty and the Beast.
Second time was with my mum and brother. After I told her the first time I watched it. Stating that it was good, had music and etc…She said why I didn’t invited her to go watch. So yeah, planned to get watched it again with the family. That was my second time watching in a span of 3 days. Including, that this is my first time seeing a movie twice in the cinemas. Even thought, I knew what happened but I still shed a few tears again. Me being so emotional.
This movie was only movie I had been excited about to watch in a long time. Even was hyped during the time they released the trailers last year I presume.
Illustration of the post:
Wah~! It’s been probably over a month since my last post. I’m so sorry for not posting anything. I left it for too long to the point it dragged for days. I’m gonna leave dot points what has been happening.
- Escape Room! I did this the first time with friends. We had wanted to try it out and it was fantastic. We’re planning to do another. So fun, just solving puzzles and quizzes. I would recommend it to anyone.
- I got a ticket from my friend as my birthday gift. Ended up watching La La Land. I liked it. I would personally rate it 7/10. We sat one of those recliners chairs with complementary popcorn and drink. Another first time experience.
- Yeah, this was my birthday month as well as one of my friends. It didn’t feel like it. I had my mind on what should I get for my friend. But, we already knew what we got each other. We talked and asked what we wanted.
- I had 2 job interviews.
- I got bad news from my team about a project we’re involved.
- Spent the weekend eating out for my birthday with friends. Time spent well and pleased with the food.
- And recently, went to see 50 shades Darker. To be honest, it was better than the first one. I would rate it 6.5/10. Before I had rate it 7…maybe because I was being generous. The group of middle ages women in front of us had a blast while watching the movie. It was cute and funny, with their reaction to the film.
Yeah that’s the brief summary I did this month of February. Oh, and I’ll probably add an illustration of the post like quote of the day. I think it’s a good idea.
Talk About Boring…<- I should probably stop doing this signature thing. I feel like it’s cheesy.
Illustration of the Post:
I’ve watched my first movie of the year. I assume the last time I watch my first movie of the year was two years ago, watched 50 Shades of Grey on Valentine’s day. Yup, the room was packed. Going through the back, I’ve only had watched one movie a year.
I watched Sing with my friends. The end of it, I enjoyed the movie. It was fun, it made you want to sing and there were a few moments that it had a few deep moments. Also to mentioned that, there we’re lots of kids in the theatre. I fail to remembered that this movie was targeted mostly for kids. There were good characters that are likeable.
Sorry there’s no illustration that is related to this post. But I added a nice one for ya.
Talk About Boring….:P