Wah~! It’s been probably over a month since my last post. I’m so sorry for not posting anything. I left it for too long to the point it dragged for days. I’m gonna leave dot points what has been happening.
- Escape Room! I did this the first time with friends. We had wanted to try it out and it was fantastic. We’re planning to do another. So fun, just solving puzzles and quizzes. I would recommend it to anyone.
- I got a ticket from my friend as my birthday gift. Ended up watching La La Land. I liked it. I would personally rate it 7/10. We sat one of those recliners chairs with complementary popcorn and drink. Another first time experience.
- Yeah, this was my birthday month as well as one of my friends. It didn’t feel like it. I had my mind on what should I get for my friend. But, we already knew what we got each other. We talked and asked what we wanted.
- I had 2 job interviews.
- I got bad news from my team about a project we’re involved.
- Spent the weekend eating out for my birthday with friends. Time spent well and pleased with the food.
- And recently, went to see 50 shades Darker. To be honest, it was better than the first one. I would rate it 6.5/10. Before I had rate it 7…maybe because I was being generous. The group of middle ages women in front of us had a blast while watching the movie. It was cute and funny, with their reaction to the film.
Yeah that’s the brief summary I did this month of February. Oh, and I’ll probably add an illustration of the post like quote of the day. I think it’s a good idea.
Talk About Boring…<- I should probably stop doing this signature thing. I feel like it’s cheesy.
Illustration of the Post:
In the morning, I woke up with a message. My friend sent the group chat with an attached photo of Christmas gifts that she brought for us.
First thought was “Oh my god”. Not in a ‘yay’ way but in a ‘no’ way.
I had a thought of buying Xmas gifts for my circle of friends. But knowing our group, we won’t meet each other as a whole group probably, somewhere in 2017. So there wasn’t a point. It was nice of her, but she didn’t had too. I feel like I’m obliged to buy the group Christmas gifts. For starters, I have a feeling, when everyone saw that photo, they’re gonna buy presents now for everyone (I could be wrong with that). I know I don’t have to buy any, but if I didn’t and was the only one didn’t buy anything. I would feel like a sh*tty person.
Side story, I have a friend (from another circle) who brought a birthday present. We tried to plan to meet up but we never met up with her. Now it had been more over a year and she still holding that present in her room.
I did the shopping myself. Was hoping for my mum and brother to tag along, but was too lazy to come. I browsed around areas, deciding what I can buy before actually purchasing it. I was bummed when I wanted to buy the dutch pancake maker, that I could make takoyaki. There were stock when I was there the day before.
I concluded with those small building blocks of characters, like those nano blocks. These skin, beauty, body stuff made from coconut oil for the birthday gift, she likes anything with coconut oil. And candles. When I arrived home, I was counting how many gift for each person. Each person had the building blocks and candle, so two gifts. I had apprehended with why did I see 4 presents in the photo while I had gifts for 3 people. I named out my friends. Turned out that I forgotten one more person. Insert a big sigh. I didn’t want to go back and buy those 2 gifts. I came up with the solution with I’m just gonna give them the those blocks and give the birthday girl an extra candle as there xmas present. That should be fair and thinking about it, I don’t think she’s into those blocks.
Sorry not having an illustration or photo attached to this post. It’s gonna it only text.
Talk about boring…Present shopping.