To be honest with you guys, there hasn’t been much going on happening in my life. My life, is just not that interesting. My daily routine is pretty 98% the same thing. Life of the unemployed, job seeking and freelancing person. When friends messages me asking how am I, I always give them the cliche answer haha. But I’m gonna post about my outing last week.
We planned on a Friday evening to have dinner and karaoke. We planned to meet up in the city as everyone was scattered. Work, already in the city and at home. We decided to eat at a Japanese BBQ place. My friend and I arrived there first and got a table, in case there’s a queue and getting busy as it’s a Friday. I think we waited for about 15 minutes when everyone arrived and started to order food, just as everyone hadn’t had dinner. We chatted along with eating. I know the others were full, I was alright just satisfied compared to when we had Korean BBQ.
After eating, the friends decided on wanting to do some shopping, clothes shopping. I actually had no mood to buy anything or shopping in general (saving up for a piece of technology). The shop we went into had a sale. I just walked around, browsed around and tried on some things. Everyone had a bag each lol. With our leg and feet tiring out and drained from shopping we headed to karaoke. We first went to one near us, but they had all rooms booked. So we went to the one we had always been gone to. However, whilst heading there, we walked passed a free glitter face make-up. One wanted to do it and decided for us that we should all have it done. One friend went unique while the rest of us went for the same thing. But it looked great on her. After getting it done, we finally went singing.
We arrived home around 3:15am. I think it’s a first time being out till this late. Funny thing is that I woke up around 9:30am and couldn’t fall back to sleep. But that day, I felt my eyes were drowsy.
Illustration of the Post:
I has watched it twice. First time I had watched it on Sunday with friends. We decided to watched it together, since we didn’t had anyone else it with. I was planning on watching it by myself before. We watched it in the afternoon on a weekend. So the cinema was packed. The movie was so good (personal opinion) and I had shed tears (cried), but I wasn’t they only one. My friend also shed tears as well, because I saw on the side wiping her eyes. It was very nostalgic, she said and it met her expectation. Music was great, which I believed that it made the movie more extra and for what made it Beauty and the Beast.
Second time was with my mum and brother. After I told her the first time I watched it. Stating that it was good, had music and etc…She said why I didn’t invited her to go watch. So yeah, planned to get watched it again with the family. That was my second time watching in a span of 3 days. Including, that this is my first time seeing a movie twice in the cinemas. Even thought, I knew what happened but I still shed a few tears again. Me being so emotional.
This movie was only movie I had been excited about to watch in a long time. Even was hyped during the time they released the trailers last year I presume.
Illustration of the post:
Wah~! It’s been probably over a month since my last post. I’m so sorry for not posting anything. I left it for too long to the point it dragged for days. I’m gonna leave dot points what has been happening.
- Escape Room! I did this the first time with friends. We had wanted to try it out and it was fantastic. We’re planning to do another. So fun, just solving puzzles and quizzes. I would recommend it to anyone.
- I got a ticket from my friend as my birthday gift. Ended up watching La La Land. I liked it. I would personally rate it 7/10. We sat one of those recliners chairs with complementary popcorn and drink. Another first time experience.
- Yeah, this was my birthday month as well as one of my friends. It didn’t feel like it. I had my mind on what should I get for my friend. But, we already knew what we got each other. We talked and asked what we wanted.
- I had 2 job interviews.
- I got bad news from my team about a project we’re involved.
- Spent the weekend eating out for my birthday with friends. Time spent well and pleased with the food.
- And recently, went to see 50 shades Darker. To be honest, it was better than the first one. I would rate it 6.5/10. Before I had rate it 7…maybe because I was being generous. The group of middle ages women in front of us had a blast while watching the movie. It was cute and funny, with their reaction to the film.
Yeah that’s the brief summary I did this month of February. Oh, and I’ll probably add an illustration of the post like quote of the day. I think it’s a good idea.
Talk About Boring…<- I should probably stop doing this signature thing. I feel like it’s cheesy.
Illustration of the Post: